NieR Automata The End of YoRHa Edition Nintendo Switch
NieR Automata The End of YoRHa Edition Nintendo Switch version of NieR:Automata, an award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG that has achieved deep-rooted popularity around the world. The distant future…Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing a new type of threat: weapons known as “machine lifeforms.”
In the face of this insurmountable threat, mankind is driven from Earth and takes refuge on the Moon. As 2B, a member of the newly organized android military force YoRHa, players will immerse themselves in a ferocious battle to take back the planet.
Experience a captivating story that goes beyond simple entertainment, inspiring a wide array of emotions as it unfolds through genre blending action in a beautifully desolate open world.
This game runs in 1920 x 1080 in TV Mode, and in 1280 x 720 in Tabletop Mode and Handheld Mode on Nintendo Switch consoles. The game also runs at 30 fps.
NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition Switch Features
- Action-Packed Battles. Switch between melee and ranged attacks against enemies and bosses across a variety of open field maps.
- Players can perform high-speed battle actions combining light and heavy attacks. Additionally, switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate World. The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters. NieR:Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia.
- Elements of an RPG. Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills.
- Pod Support System. Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes and also assist outside of battle. Moreover allowing the player to glide through the air
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions