PS4 Red Dead Redemption
seeking answers and justice as he navigates the bustling streets of ninth-century Baghdad.
Through a mysterious, ancient organization known as the Hidden Ones,
he will become a deadly Master Assassin and change his fate in ways he never could have imagined.
Red Dead Redemption PS4 Features
- PS4 Red Dead Redemption. Firstly, Journey to Alamut, the legendary home of the Assassins who laid the foundations
- of the Creed in this heartfelt homage to the game that started it all.
- Secondly, Explore an incredibly dense and vibrant city whose inhabitants react to your every move, and uncover the secrets of four unique districts as you venture through the Golden Age of Baghdad.
- Thirdly, Experience a modern take on the iconic features and gameplay that have defined a franchise for
- 15 years as you parkour seamlessly through the city and stealthily take down targets with more visceral assassinations than ever before
- Lastly, Discover a tightly crafted, narrative-driven action-adventure experience that follows the transformation of a defiant young man into a refined Master Assassin.
- When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is forced to hunt down the gang of criminals he once called friends. Experience Marston’s journey across the sprawling expanses of the American
- West and Mexico as he fights to bury his blood-stained past in the critically acclaimed predecessor to the 2018 blockbuster,
- for survival against a zombie horde.
- Featuring the complete single-player experiences of both games, Red Dead Redemption also includes bonus content from the Game of the Year Edition and more.**Red Dead Redemption features the single-player experiences from both Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare,
- plus bonus content from the Game of the Year Edition and more. Red Dead Redemption does not feature multiplayer content.
- Also included is Undead Nightmare, the iconic horror story that transforms the world of