Pokémon Shining Pearl Nintendo Switch
Pokémon Shining Pearl Nintendo Switch. Experience the nostalgic story from the Pokémon Pearl Version game in a reimagined adventure, Pokémon Shining Pearl, now on the Nintendo Switch system! Adventures in the Pokémon Shining Pearl game will take place in the familiar Sinnoh region.
Rich in nature and with mighty Mount Coronet at its heart, Sinnoh is a land of many myths passed down through the ages.
You’ll choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be your first partner Pokémon.
Then set off on your journey to become the Champion of the Pokémon League. Along the way, you’ll run into the mysterious organization Team Galactic, and be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Palkia.
Explore the revamped Grand Underground or put on a Super Contest Show
Here, you can dig up valuable treasure and Pokémon Fossils, create your own Secret Base, and more! When you aren’t exploring in the Grand Underground, enter a Super Contest Show!
Super Contest Shows are events put on by four performers and their partner Pokémon, who work together to dance and show off their skills.
You can also adventure in the Grand Underground. Put on a Super Contest Show with other players through the local* or online** communication of your Nintendo Switch system!
Walk with your Pokémon, change up your style, and customize your Poké Balls
Choose a Pokémon that you’ve befriended during your journey to walk along behind you in the game. Depending on Pokémon, you’ll see different gestures or ways of walking, and when you talk to your Pokémon, it will respond. You’ll also be able to add your own personal style!
Pokémon Shining Pearl Switch Features
- Journey to the Sinnoh region in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl!
- Embark on an adventure through the Sinnoh region with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl on Nintendo Switch, coming on 19th November, 2021!
- Adventures in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl will take place in the Sinnoh region. You’ll visit many different locations in the Sinnoh region, while striving to become the Champion of the Pokémon League.
- The original story has been faithfully reproduced. Additionally the sense of scale in the originals’ towns and routes has been carefully preserved. People who played Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl can revisit familiar places and relive familiar scenes once more. For those setting out through Sinnoh for the first time, plenty of new encounters and surprises await.
- These remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences of the modern Pokémon series, plus up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes.